Product Performance Testing
We qualify new product claims and product positioning by confirming the technical efficacy and consumer relevance of regulated and non-regulated claims. Our capabilities include:
- Aesthetic cleaning assessments, including visual soil removal, product residue assessments, discoloration and malodor reduction evaluations.
- Physical material compatibility assessments, including tensile strength, wet strength and product absorbency.
- Chemical analysis of delivered active levels, soil loads before and after product use, and cleanliness indicators such as ATP or TOC levels.
- Development of simulants (simulated versions of urine, feces, menses, sebum and malodors) for assessing absorbency, cleaning and odor reduction.
- Quantitative and qualitative biomarker analyses with particular focus on inflammation indicators.
- Formulation development and efficacy testing for antimicrobial and hygiene claims.
- Pre-submission assessments for FIFRA registrations – United States
- Pest Control Products Act (PCPA) – Canada
- Biocidal Products Directive – European Union